Hunt Valley, MD
The Software Engineer will be part of the Technology and Data Science team. This position will involve taking software development skills and applying them to some of the most critical and exciting healthcare data and patient navigation problems that exist.
- Design, build, configure, and test application software. Our architecture consists of a growing number of microservices and enterprise services that drive our platform
- Working on a small, dynamic team, you will ensure our platform and services are able to scale while maintaining high-performance production environment
- Work with a wide range of systems and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and operations you will encounter
- Develop highly scalable data science applications leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules-based models
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and improve the product
- Have experience developing and deploying solutions in AWS, Azure or Google cloud Platform
- Have deployed AI/ML applications using Docker or Kubernetes
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Have built distributed systems and services, distributed messaging, and know your way around different storage systems including RDBMS and Redis.
- Such other duties or tasks to assist the department of organization as the supervisor may deem necessary.
- Previous experience in Software Engineering and Product Development
- Excellent analytical and programming ability
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; Master’s degree is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience delivering applications from architectural design to production implementation is a plus
- At least 1 year of experience working with Deep Learning or Artificial Intelligence is a plus
- Experience in one or more of Salesforce development, ElasticSearch, GraphQL, Kafka is a plus