Director of Strategic Partnerships
In his 30-year career, Frank has been involved in sales and marketing in every aspect of the process. His fascination with sales processes and the underlying belief that “it can be done better” began early in his career and has continued to drive him to evaluate and refine “industry standard methods” to achieve accelerated results. From conception, planning, design, creation, implementation, and through the final results, he has continued to demonstrate a tenacious drive to produce exceptional outcomes.
With over a decade of experience in Education, Frank has worked with key decision makers and their staff across multiple departments to learn their processes, discover opportunities, identify available funding streams, and consulted throughout the sales process to bring a “full solution” to the table. Going the extra mile to understand more than just the initial the need and identifying the motivations, goals, and “hidden” program requirements has been a differentiator in his approach.
- Regional enrollment manager for online supplemental tutoring company
- Director of Educational Advisors training worldwide
- Regional VP, Sales for online education company
- VP, Partnership Development for a national education technology company
- VP, Sales for a national education company