Location 1, 1
June 20th, 2019
Lexington Park, MD
- Be innovate with technology, solving complex analytical problems and takes the initiative to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Work as part of a team that is responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation, verification and validation of superior predictive analytics tools in support of NAVAIR programs.
- Support the team’s research and development regarding new techniques, applications, and development of speculative projects for emerging markets.
- Perform production data or system analysis or demonstrating the analytical capabilities of MS&A products.
- The ability to understand the user and customer and is comfortable speaking clearly to non-technical stakeholders and thoroughly explaining solutions.
- Problem-solver who identifies areas for improvement in processes as well as technologies, provides recommendations, and takes the initiative to resolve issues.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, engineering, mathematics, accounting or a related scientific discipline
- Data analysis/science and data modeling
- Using analysis tools to clearly convey actionable insights through dashboards and reports
- Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent database language experience
- Data collection, processing, configuration control, and management processes
- Experience with methods for retrieving, deconstructing, formatting, and transforming data to meet system and customer requirements is required
- US citizenship with the ability to obtain a DoD Clearance
- Current DoD SECRET
- Modeling and simulation experience
- Experience working with DoD and NAVAIR