Sr. Executive Advisor, Due Diligence Practice Lead
John Riganati, a Senior Consultant at Think, is an accomplished technology executive with 25 years of proven expertise in driving strategic business growth, developing high-performance technology teams, and crafting innovative, business-enabling technology solutions and integrations.
Serving as the Chief Technology Officer of a $200 million retail chain that acquired nine businesses in 18 months, John was responsible integrating IT teams and technologies into one enterprise-wide technology and support platform. Migrating disparate solutions and back office processes, John was able to partner across the organization to established a digital ecosystem to power a unified POS, CRM, ecommerce platform, and multi-service appointment system.
As a tenacious problem solver and highly experienced technology operator, John applies a strategic and analytical mindset to meet and exceed financial goals, and deliver complex initiatives on time and within budget.
His experience in guiding the IT aspects of multimillion dollar merger and acquisitions makes him an ideal candidate to provide due diligence and post-acquisition technology integrations.
- M&A Diligence and Integrations
- Profit and Loss Management
- Vendor Optimization
- Technology Lifecycle Management
- Solutions Implementation
- Systems Architecture & Design
- Technology Operations
- Process Improvement
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Multi-unit Retail
- Pharmaceutical Tech
- Technology Solutioning
- Led multiple M&A IT due diligence and post-acquisition technology integration efforts for major nationwide retailer, supporting an aggressive launch of a new line of business.
- Orchestrated company’s technology expansion from start-up to industry leader; secure, scalable technology solutions drove $175 MM in revenue and enabled 10K veterinary clinics.
- Drove companywide initiative to achieve certified Level 1 PCI compliance; high impact projects assured continuity of $20 MM annual payment card revenue and secured consumer data.